miercuri, 5 ianuarie 2011

New Year's Resolution

Yes, the time has come for me to put my feet on the ground and just smile and be all excited about New Year Resolution. haha
So, let's see my resolutions to:
  1. improve my education: get that "stupid" diploma that everyone dreams about 
  2. improve career: get a decent job with a decent paycheck
  3. improve self: ok, this might take a while :-)); reduce stress dramatically, become more organized, manage time, do things that make me happy, BLA BLA BLA 
So no, it's not that I don't think that people can actually stick to their plans, it's just that I am used to not be able to follow every single one of the resolutions. So, from now on, I will just stay calm and remember that I need to finish things that I've started. For now...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu