marți, 11 ianuarie 2011

the Disco era

Did you ever listen to old music, like Abba or Wham! and thought: "Those were the good times" ?
 I did. And let me tell you that the feeling is regret that I wasn't born in the 70's or 80's. The Disco Era is something that could be described like fabulous. The songs, the people, the mentality, the fashion... OMG, the fashion was just breathless.
You have seen some people on the street, dressed like "a million years ago" and you started laughing. Well, yes... they look funny for the modern world, but they're 100% natural. I like them. :-)
yes, I really like "the disco fever". And everything that goes with it, the platform shoes, the flared jeans, one-piece swimsuits, the hot pants and the bell-bottomed trousers.
Timeless...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu